1. Dit navn og evt alder (evt anonymt/professionelt)
2. How long have you worked in the sex work business?
2a. What is your original country?
2b. How long have you been in Denmark?
2c. Did you work with sex before you came to Denmark?
3. What kind of sex work do you do and where do you do it?
In a clinic – I offer only soft sex.
4. What do you think is the biggest advantage about being a sex-worker?
5. Do you think that media and politicians present a correct image of prostitution and your work? If not, what is wrong?
We are being disrespected just because they think it is a dirty job, and yet we are clean and very protected.
6. Some politicians and feminists regularly say that ”No sex worker has made a free choice”. What do you think about that, and do you feel forced to do your work?
6a. Have you been trafficked/forced to work with sex in Denmark?
7. Is it difficult to stand forward in public as a sex worker? If yes, why?
Yes, because I have another kind of life beside that.
8. What do you think about some feminists and politicians wish to criminalize sex work and/or the customers?
Because we don´t want to be criminals.
9. What do you think would improve your working conditions?
It is fine for now
10. Is there anything else, you want to add about sex work and/or the public debate?
They should leave it as it is, because it goes both ways concerning who is buying and who is selling.